- This event has passed.
WA: CERI Entrepreneurial Mindset Bootcamp
June 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am - June 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Upon completing the boot camp you will have:
- A fresh understanding of entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviours and skills
- An ability to identify social and situational factors that encourage or inhibit entrepreneurial behaviour
- Developed your ability to identify, evaluate and validate opportunities in ambiguous, real-world circumstances
- Met and interacted with entrepreneurs who will provide critical guidance and ongoing support
- Engaged with like-minded people, including CERI startup teams who are taking their research into real world enterprises
- Become part of the CERI community which connects you to a network of researchers, entrepreneurs, industry professionals, investors, support services and mentors
- The opportunity to attend Module Two: Concept to Creation, a 14-week program designed to take you through the steps you need to know to take your research from concept to commercialisation. The Boot Camp is a prerequisite for Module Two
CERI’s Boot Camp is an interactive 2-day course focused on experiential learning. It is based on an international program* designed to empower and inspire you on your innovation journey, by immersing you in real-world entrepreneurial experiences and changing your way of thinking.