September 19 @ 8:00 am - September 20 @ 5:00 pm
MedTech 2019 will offer something for every cross section of your business – keeping all MTAA members up to date with current trends, challenges and key focus areas including:
- The future of digital security featuring Marene Allison (Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer for Johnson & Johnson) – Global trending concerns and how do we handle them?
- Social media in MedTech and the impact on our patients and business.
- Supporting our product specialists and the changes they face in the field.
- Procurement – What does best practice look like?
- Lessons learnt for UDI (Unique Device Identification) Implementations featuring Robert Hankin, President & CEO, Health Industry Business Communication Council (HIBCC) – the US experience and recommendations for a smooth UDI implementation in Australia.
- Prostheses reform – how do we collect data and navigate this pathway successfully?
With more speakers, exhibitors and topics to be announced shortly – it looks set to be a great meeting!
More information and registration here.